Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case Status Updated Online - too soon for EAD/AP approval?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Status Updated Online - too soon for EAD/AP approval?

Applied for Adjustment of Status along with the EAD and AP when we got married.

Receipt of Notice 11/16/17
    Cashed our check 11/22/17
    Completed Biometrics 12/11/17

USCIS Case Status online shows an update yesterday for the I-765, I-485, I-130 and I-131

What could that be? I thought the next step was the EAD/AP approval but we weren't expecting that for at least another month.
    11/20/17 - PD - Marriage Based AOS
    12/10/17 - Walk in Biometrics
    4/10/18 - EAD & AP Approved
    4/18/18 - Interview ready to be scheduled
    4/19/18 - Combo Card in hand
    10/22/18 - Interview has been scheduled
    11/26/18 - Interview Completed
    12/6/18 - GC in hand

What does the update say? I did my biometrics 11/17 and haven't heard anything since

Comment

I don't know

Originally posted by mmilyy View Post
      What does the update say? I did my biometrics 11/17 and haven't heard anything since
      It doesn't say anything, just that all our applications were updated 1/5

When I click on the info it still shows the receipt notice mailing in November

It is problablt not it then, if you did yours a month before ours and have not gotten it. Did you get anything after biometrics?
      12/6/18 - GC in hand

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoVB View Post
        It doesn't say anything, just that all our applications were updated 1/5

When I click on the info it still shows the receipt notice mailing in November

It is problablt not it then, if you did yours a month before ours and have not gotten it. Did you get anything after biometrics?
        No, I haven't heard anything about the biometrics. This waiting game is killing me! I am nearing the 90 day mark so I am going to reach out to my congressman soon.

Comment

No, I haven't heard anything about the biometrics. This waiting game is killing me! I am nearing the 90 day mark so I am going to reach out to my congressman soon.
          ok, is that common to do at a certain point? Like 90 days?
          12/6/18 - GC in hand

Comment

ok, is that common to do at a certain point? Like 90 days?
            I raised a service request last week and gave USCIS another call today. The USCIS website says you can contact them about your EAD if it has been pending for over 75 days. It is supposed to take between 75-90 days, although based on this forum, it is taking longer than that now. I am on my 84th day today. I asked the rep if the 75-90 day period is still valid and he said yes. I was told to call back when I reach 90 days. People on this forum have suggested reaching out to your congressman if you've been waiting for more than 90 days. The response has been mixed but it doesn't hurt...

I don't really trust the rep when he says the 90 day mark is still valid but it gave me a bit of hope I guess. I am just so anxious for my AP because I am supposed to travel next month!!

Comment

I received mine

I raised a service request last week and gave USCIS another call today. The USCIS website says you can contact them about your EAD if it has been pending for over 75 days. It is supposed to take between 75-90 days, although based on this forum, it is taking longer than that now. I am on my 84th day today. I asked the rep if the 75-90 day period is still valid and he said yes. I was told to call back when I reach 90 days. People on this forum have suggested reaching out to your congressman if you've been waiting for more than 90 days. The response has been mixed but it doesn't hurt...

I don't really trust the rep when he says the 90 day mark is still valid but it gave me a bit of hope I guess. I am just so anxious for my AP because I am supposed to travel next month!!

Hey, I received my spouse’s EAD/AP card today: 1/9/18.. She did her Biometrics in November 5th 2017

Comment

Applied for Adjustment of Status along with the EAD and AP when we got married.

Receipt of Notice 11/16/17
                Cashed our check 11/22/17
                Completed Biometrics 12/11/17

USCIS Case Status online shows an update yesterday for the I-765, I-485, I-130 and I-131

What could that be? I thought the next step was the EAD/AP approval but we weren't expecting that for at least another month.
                You will probably receive it in the next 5-6 days.. I received a receipt of notice on 11/11 .. and received my spouse’s card on 12/9.. today (we filled in NYC)

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Maester View Post
                  You will probably receive it in the next 5-6 days.. I received a receipt of notice on 11/11 .. and received my spouse’s card on 12/9.. today (we filled in NYC)
                  Thanks
                  12/6/18 - GC in hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X