Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A VISA and i94

Hi,

I have L1 A VISA stamped until 30 Aug 2018 and have i94 till Mar 2020 and my wife and kids have same i94 date.

Now I need to go India for urgent work in next month, Now while coming back I might get i94 date different from previous one or till date of my VISA i.e. 30 Aug 2018.

Is it possible to correct my i94 with my dependent i94 date or need to wait for extension or re-stamping after Aug 2018.

Please answer.

Thanks,
    Pankaj

Can anybody please answer or throw some light on it?

Comment

Originally posted by pankajsingh04 View Post
      Hi,

I have L1 A VISA stamped until 30 Aug 2018 and have i94 till Mar 2020 and my wife and kids have same i94 date.

Now I need to go India for urgent work in next month, Now while coming back I might get i94 date different from previous one or till date of my VISA i.e. 30 Aug 2018.

Is it possible to correct my i94 with my dependent i94 date or need to wait for extension or re-stamping after Aug 2018.

Please answer.

Thanks,
      Pankaj
      I guess your i94 validity till Mar 2020 is by mistake. If yes, & if you go out, probably this time you won't be lucky enough to get the same i94 date. Officer will most probably give you i94 expiry date as per your visa date.

You cannot request to correct your i94 date, though extension will revise it by default.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for the response..

But nothing to do with luck , As I re-enter multiple time but I always got i94 one year ahread.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X