I485 - Not receiving a receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I485 - Not receiving a receipt

Hi everyone, my lawyer filed an I485 in September based on an approved EB1. By December, i still had not received a receipt and USCIS said that they can't find the application in their systems. So we filed again first week of December and again i have not received a receipt after 5 weeks.

I live in Connecticut and my lawyer sent the papers to the NE. Could it be why i have not received a receipt? I checked online and it seems the papers should have been sent to Dallas.

Can anyone help?

thanks

Originally posted by basketsci View Post
    Hi everyone, my lawyer filed an I485 in September based on an approved EB1. By December, i still had not received a receipt and USCIS said that they can't find the application in their systems. So we filed again first week of December and again i have not received a receipt after 5 weeks.

I live in Connecticut and my lawyer sent the papers to the NE. Could it be why i have not received a receipt? I checked online and it seems the papers should have been sent to Dallas.

Can anyone help?

thanks
    I thinks You should Have filed it to Dallas. You will probably get the package returned to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X