L2 EAD processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD processing time

Please can anyone let me know what is the current processing timeline for L2 EADs. I filed mine with the Vermont service center in October 2017 but the online status just says that my case was received by USCIS.
    Does the 90 day processing time refer to calendar days or working days?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Regards, J.D

processing time

hello!!

I am at the same situation, they received my I765 October 6th.
    How about you??
    I have already asked in some lower office and they told me that it is taking about 120 days..
    Is you a18??

Silva, Tassia

Comment

Thanks for sharing Silva. Yes mine was filed on October 18, 2017 under A18. Lets hope we both get our EADs very soon.

Best wishes, J.D

Comment

Originally posted by Jagjeet View Post
        Thanks for sharing Silva. Yes mine was filed on October 18, 2017 under A18. Lets hope we both get our EADs very soon.

Best wishes, J.D
        Hi even i am waiting, USCIS received my case on OCT 11th. After that no change in status. Hve raised multiple SR's ,still no response.

Comment

Best of luck everyone !!

3-4 months is fair waiting time for L2 EADs.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

L2 ead

Sorry what is SR? Do you mean calling up customer service of uscis to enquire on your case?

Originally posted by Anandhu View Post
            Hi even i am waiting, USCIS received my case on OCT 11th. After that no change in status. Hve raised multiple SR's ,still no response.

Comment

Sorry what is SR? Do you mean calling up customer service of uscis to enquire on your case?
              SR is a Service Request (I think..) If you think that your case is taking longer than expected you can raise a case inquiry here: https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do
              Some people said that doing that can delay your case even more, and others found a positive response.

I filed my EAD renewal in October 25th, my case is still in "case was received".

Comment

L2 EAD, L2 EAD processing timeline

I called the customer service and was told the current wait time is about 5 1/2 months for ead applications and was told to wait.

Originally posted by yise View Post
                SR is a Service Request (I think..) If you think that your case is taking longer than expected you can raise a case inquiry here: https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do
                Some people said that doing that can delay your case even more, and others found a positive response.

I filed my EAD renewal in October 25th, my case is still in "case was received".

Comment

Any luck? I see some OCT 1-10 cases being approved on Vermont center. Check on tracki

Originally posted by tassianadrade View Post
                  hello!!

How about you??
                  I have already asked in some lower office and they told me that it is taking about 120 days..
                  Is you a18??

Silva, Tassia
                  Any luck? I see some OCT 1-10 cases being approved on Vermont center. Check on **** ****

Comment

Originally posted by Anandhu View Post
                    Mine is Oct 13

Comment

Originally posted by skadakal5853 View Post
                      Any luck? I see some OCT 1-10 cases being approved on Vermont center. Check on **** ****

What is tracki? give more hints

Comment

Originally posted by tassianadrade View Post
                        hello!!

How about you??
                        Is you a18??

Silva, Tassia
                        Did you receive your EAD? Is it a new one or extension. Please post here if anyone has received an update.

Comment

L2 EAD processing time

Originally posted by devendraw View Post
                          What is tracki? give more hints
                          I think its referring to the tracker section on this website. The 'Tracker' tab is next to Forums on the main page.

Link: https://www.immihelp.com/tracker/ead-tracker

Comment

Please can anyone let me know what is the current processing timeline for L2 EADs. I filed mine with the Vermont service center in October 2017 but the online status just says that my case was received by USCIS.
                            Does the 90 day processing time refer to calendar days or working days?
                            Thanks in advance for your help.
                            Regards, J.D
                            My case was received on 17th October. Still haven?t got any updates. I have an infopass appointment tomorrow. Will let you know if they give out any new information.

Comment

L2 EAD processing time

Originally posted by devendraw View Post
                              Mine is Oct 13
                              I received my approval notice (mail) from VSC today; now hoping to get the card soon. Interestingly, the website is still showing no change in status.

Here is the timeline:

- 10/30 USCIS received
                              - mid-December expedite request declined
                              - mid-Jan case enquiry - got standard response that it is in line for processing
                              - 1/29 raised service request (post 90 days) - got standard response
                              called customer service - got standard response
                              requested local senator on his website - did not get any response
                              - 2/12 got approval notice on 106th day

Keeping my fingers for the actual card now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X