Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Visa renewal, pending case PL.120.00-1

Hi,

My L1 visa is pending renewal. I am currently out under ACD (adjourned contemplating dismissal) for 6 months for a case of third-degree assault and first-degree harassment. Will this affect the renewal of my L1B.

I need advise, please.

Will this also have any impact should I apply for an employment-based green card in the future?
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%
    depends
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by lostintranslation View Post
    Hi,

My L1 visa is pending renewal. I am currently out under ACD (adjourned contemplating dismissal) for 6 months for a case of third-degree assault and first-degree harassment. Will this affect the renewal of my L1B.

I need advise, please.

Will this also have any impact should I apply for an employment-based green card in the future?
    hope you have a good attorney
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by lostintranslation View Post
      Hi,

I need advise, please.

Best of luck buddy !!
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X