Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A Visa Query

Hello All!!
    I am planning to set up office in US and apply for L1A Individual Visa but my concern is that I have not secured the physical space for Office in US yet, as I have no prior contacts in US. I want to arrange office space once I reach US. Is it possible to mention this in petition and still get it approved? Please pour your valuable suggestions, that what all options do I have

Originally posted by Vatsala View Post
    Hello All!!
    I am planning to set up office in US and apply for L1A Individual Visa but my concern is that I have not secured the physical space for Office in US yet, as I have no prior contacts in US. I want to arrange office space once I reach US. Is it possible to mention this in petition and still get it approved? Please pour your valuable suggestions, that what all options do I have
    Yes, provided you show sufficient evidence of your intention - like funds to buy/rent new office, hire new people etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X