B1 Visa approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa approved

Hi there allow me to acknowledge the help i received from immihelp experiences in getting my visa. i had an interview scheduled today at the US embassy at 9:15am. i got in the interview room at 10:30am. i must say at first it was a scary situation but knowing that i had nothing to hide i became confident. questions asked were direct and i answered honestly.

What is the purpose of your trip?
    who is funding your trip?
    Have you attended such a conference?
    Have you travelled before this trip?
    what is your salary?
    how long have you worked for the organisation?
    what is your designation?
    are you married?
    do you have children?
    Finally the GOLDEN WORDS. "Your Visa has been approved" you can pick up your passport after 4 days and thats it.
    BE CONFIDENT, DRESS FORMAL NOT NECESSARILY A SUIT AND TIE note three guys dressed in suits before me were denied visas.
    ALWAYS ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.
    All the best to those who have interviews.
    Preparing for my trip in 2 months time.

Originally posted by lucky1time View Post
    Hi there allow me to acknowledge the help i received from immihelp experiences in getting my visa. i had an interview scheduled today at the US embassy at 9:15am. i got in the interview room at 10:30am. i must say at first it was a scary situation but knowing that i had nothing to hide i became confident. questions asked were direct and i answered honestly.

What is the purpose of your trip?
    who is funding your trip?
    Have you attended such a conference?
    Have you travelled before this trip?
    what is your salary?
    how long have you worked for the organisation?
    what is your designation?
    are you married?
    do you have children?
    Finally the GOLDEN WORDS. "Your Visa has been approved" you can pick up your passport after 4 days and thats it.
    BE CONFIDENT, DRESS FORMAL NOT NECESSARILY A SUIT AND TIE note three guys dressed in suits before me were denied visas.
    ALWAYS ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.
    All the best to those who have interviews.
    Preparing for my trip in 2 months time.
    Much congratulatories
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

B1 Visa approved

It's always a pleasure to read good articles like this one, This is great....

Comment

Congratulations !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X