L1 individual interview clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 individual interview clarification

Hi, My husband has his L1 individual petition approved and wants to take our kid as a dependent with him to the Visa interview. I am on F1 visa in US. Would the embassy feel we are potential immigrants and reject the visa for my husband or is it okay to take just the kid and let the interviewer know that I am already here? Pls suggest us what to do.

Originally posted by dvenk View Post
    Hi, My husband has his L1 individual petition approved and wants to take our kid as a dependent with him to the Visa interview. I am on F1 visa in US. Would the embassy feel we are potential immigrants and reject the visa for my husband or is it okay to take just the kid and let the interviewer know that I am already here? Pls suggest us what to do.
    I would HIGHLY recommend finding a Babysitter for the time of the interview.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by dvenk View Post
      You cannot hide anything from them, they already know everything (your visa & current status).

L1 is an dual-intent visa - which means while applying for L1, you can have an fair intention to become immigrant. An approved individual petition have very high chances (99%) of visa approval.

Kids below 14 are not needed to attend interview in person. Better use drop-box facility for the kids.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X