Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US citizen biological mother of non-citizen minors wants to relocate to the US!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US citizen biological mother of non-citizen minors wants to relocate to the US!

My wife is a USC by birth and we have 3 kids (all below 6 years of age) all born in Nigeria. Apparently my wife can't transmit US citizenship to our kids because she does not meet certain requirement at the time of their birth even though she's their biological mother. However, we learnt that our kids will automatically become citizens immediately they become lawful permanent residents of the US. Now my wife wants to relocate to the US with the kids (I'll be joining them much later) and even though we've since submitted the respective I-130 for all 3 of them, the process is taking too long and will affect other plans. Is there any other faster (lawful) option we can take just so that the kids (all minors) can travel with her to the US even as the I-130s are all pending? Thanks in advance.

How long has her I-130's been pending? Getting them (and you) immigrant visas through this route is the most appropriate way to accomplish what she seeks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X