Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b visa stamped after DUI

Hello ,

For those who made the mistake of getting a DUI like me - don't panic and read it with ease !

I recently attended visa stamping on december 5th and was issued 221g blue slip .* Passport was collected during the time of the interview and they asked me to submit all the document and i handed over all the original court documents to the VO during the interview,* waited for 3 weeks and boom - the visa was issued and i was about to travel back after 4 weeks . So please plan your trip accordingly and give yourself at least 4 weeks .

Do not drink and drive , it aint worth it !

May I ask as to when did you get the DUI? Was it recently?

Comment

Originally posted by user5101 View Post
      Hello ,

For those who made the mistake of getting a DUI like me - don't panic and read it with ease !

I recently attended visa stamping on december 5th and was issued 221g blue slip .* Passport was collected during the time of the interview and they asked me to submit all the document and i handed over all the original court documents to the VO during the interview,* waited for 3 weeks and boom - the visa was issued and i was about to travel back after 4 weeks . So please plan your trip accordingly and give yourself at least 4 weeks .

Do not drink and drive , it aint worth it !

Hi, Were you not referred to a physical exam? Was this your first visa interview after the DUI ?

Comment

H1B Stamping after DWAI

Hi,

Here are my details.

First DWAI 2016 (no injuries, case cleared and served and completed everything in 2017)
        H1B first stamping Interview: Oct 29 2018
        Submitted passport with medical: Nov 8th
        Case updates: 9th nov, 16th nov, 26th nov, 29th nov, 19th Dec

It's dec 28th today and still no update.

Please let me know if you got any update and when will my case will be approved. Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy_atl View Post
          Hi, Were you not referred to a physical exam? Was this your first visa interview after the DUI ?
          Yes I was referred to physician and submitted the results on 8th Nov.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ubuntu23 View Post
          May I ask as to when did you get the DUI? Was it recently?
          It was in mid of year 2016

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X