Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for the interview for AOS/green card

Hi everyone,

just one Q so I see if i was the only one waiting over 15 months to be schedules for interview,so how long did you wait for the interview?

Thanks

15 months? OMG! I've been waiting for a little over 3 months to be scheduled for the interview and have yet to hear anything. Getting worried.

Originally posted by Jeandoojune View Post
    Hi everyone,

just one Q so I see if i was the only one waiting over 15 months to be schedules for interview,so how long did you wait for the interview?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eevee View Post
      I've been waiting for a little over 3 months to be scheduled for the interview and have yet to hear anything. Getting worried.
      Did you not get a filing receipt? Wasn't your check cashed?

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        Did you not get a filing receipt? Wasn't your check cashed?
        Yes, we got a filing receipt after we submitted our documents in early Aug and the check was cashed. I also got my EAD and Advanced Parole in Nov. The case has been pending an interview date since mid Oct. Is it normal?

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks
          Hey, It also depends of how busy USCIS center you file Petition in. Remember that. I heard stories people have been waiting for long time, but still got approved, knowing that their first GC is expired. You are not in charge for that, USCIS does. Im sure you will get called on interview sooner, I cross my fingers. It is easy to say for person who just waiting for 6 months, but still.. No worries, you got this.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie Carpenter View Post
            Hey, It also depends of how busy USCIS center you file Petition in. Remember that. I heard stories people have been waiting for long time, but still got approved, knowing that their first GC is expired. You are not in charge for that, USCIS does. Im sure you will get called on interview sooner, I cross my fingers. It is easy to say for person who just waiting for 6 months, but still.. No worries, you got this.
            Congrats on getting your green card.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks
              i have been waiting 8 months for my interview date

Comment

Originally posted by eevee View Post
                Yes, we got a filing receipt after we submitted our documents in early Aug and the check was cashed. I also got my EAD and Advanced Parole in Nov. The case has been pending an interview date since mid Oct. Is it normal?

i think we in the same boat, i got my EAD in Oct 5th but been waiting ever since for an interview. its been 8 months since i filled.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X