Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPT first time: receipt is not recognize, 70 days, have not received the card??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT first time: receipt is not recognize, 70 days, have not received the card??

Hello,

I submitted an application for OPT in end of October 2017 and it was received by USICS on Nov 2, 2017. When I check my status online, it says that receipt is not recognized. I called USCIS and they are saying that application is waiting to be processed.Does anyone know when could I expect to receive the card? It have been around 70 days. has anyone received their card, submitted in same timefame??

Really appreciate the help.

Originally posted by dsharma View Post
    Hello,

I submitted an application for OPT in end of October 2017 and it was received by USICS on Nov 2, 2017. When I check my status online, it says that receipt is not recognized. I called USCIS and they are saying that application is waiting to be processed.Does anyone know when could I expect to receive the card? It have been around 70 days. has anyone received their card, submitted in same timefame??

Please reply if you have any thing pertinent to share.

Comment

OPT first time: receipt is not recognize, 70 days, have not received the card??

The average time for OPT EAD card is 3- 4 months. Some are lucky and get theirs earlier. You can do a service request when you have passed your 75th day. But I would not panic if I were you, you will get your card.

Not legal advice, use at your own risk.

Comment

Hey dsharma - did you get your OPT EAD approved and mailed?

Hello,

Comment

Originally posted by abbaskhambati View Post
          Hey dsharma - did you get your OPT EAD approved and mailed?
          Hi, No, I have not received my OPT EAD yet. I don't know whether it is approved or not as it shows online 'Receipt is not recognized'. Did you get your OPT card?

Comment

Hi, No, I have not received my OPT EAD yet. I don't know whether it is approved or not as it shows online 'Receipt is not recognized'. Did you get your OPT card?
            Hi my application was received on Oct 26th and I haven't received it yet. I tried calling and it gets routed to a 2nd tier agent who says its showing "still under processing"

I get the same error as you are getting on directly using my receipt number and they said that its a common issue but the application is being procecessed. Hoping for the best and a speedy arrival as my joining date is coming up in the next 2 weeks

Let me know if you find out anything with your application.

Comment

Originally posted by abbaskhambati View Post
              Hi my application was received on Oct 26th and I haven't received it yet. I tried calling and it gets routed to a 2nd tier agent who says its showing "still under processing"

I get the same error as you are getting on directly using my receipt number and they said that its a common issue but the application is being procecessed. Hoping for the best and a speedy arrival as my joining date is coming up in the next 2 weeks

Let me know if you find out anything with your application.
              Yeah. I will let you know when I receive it. Please, also update me when you get yours. I hope we get it soon!

Comment

Hello,

some people got their card even after 90 days jus give them a call after 90 days if its still not recieved
                Not a Legal Advice, Just a suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by palkodi View Post
                  some people got their card even after 90 days jus give them a call after 90 days if its still not recieved
                  what happens if the card is not received after 90 days? do they expedite it or just ask to put an inquiry?

Comment

what happens if the card is not received after 90 days? do they expedite it or just ask to put an inquiry?
                    well some of my friends called after 90 days some people status changed and some people they said they can`t take action as its valid till 180 days so try contacting the USCIS to know the situation
                    Not a Legal Advice, Just a suggestion

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X