Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 visa and EAD queries

Hi Friends.

Need your urgent help. If I start raising L2 visa in mid of Jan 2018 when my spouse's L1 visa expires in June 2018, I had the below questions in mind:

1) If I travel to US and apply for EAD in Feb, will I get EAD approval considering the fact that my husband's L1 visa is expiring on June 2018?

2) If EAD is approved (1st question) what will be the expiry date of the EAD? Will it be the same as Visa expiry i.e. June 2018?

3) When we apply for extension in May end 2018, can I still work on the EAD (2nd question)? Or I have to again wait for L1 and L2 visa to be approved and then again apply fresh EAD and then can resume work?

Request your help urgently so that it can help us on taking appropriate decision.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by arb1127 View Post
    Hi Friends.

Need your urgent help. If I start raising L2 visa in mid of Jan 2018 when my spouse's L1 visa expires in June 2018, I had the below questions in mind:

1) If I travel to US and apply for EAD in Feb, will I get EAD approval considering the fact that my husband's L1 visa is expiring on June 2018?

2) If EAD is approved (1st question) what will be the expiry date of the EAD? Will it be the same as Visa expiry i.e. June 2018?

3) When we apply for extension in May end 2018, can I still work on the EAD (2nd question)? Or I have to again wait for L1 and L2 visa to be approved and then again apply fresh EAD and then can resume work?

Request your help urgently so that it can help us on taking appropriate decision.

Thanks in advance
    Multiple duplicate post won't help you.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X