Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Widow mother update job from homemaker to business/other for second b2 interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widow mother update job from homemaker to business/other for second b2 interview

My widow mother got denied on her first B2 interview for 214(b) reason last week. I made a mistake in the first application by showing her primary job as a homemaker. She has a 24 yr old son back home working, and I was the only sponsor for her trip but the VO denied her application for lacking strong ties to her home country.

She owns shares/properties and has made some investments in a couple of companies last year, and one of the company is also wiling to offer her a job. I am thinking of making her reapply for a second interview in April so that she can make it to my graduation ceremony. Will it raise suspicion if her primary job changes homemaker to employed/business/other in such short period of time?

Also, how do I show that she owns shares, investments and properties on the DS160 form? She had taken all these documents on her first interview but the VO didn't even look at any of our documents.

Any kind of advice is appreciated!

Owning shares and passive properties is not a profession or employment.

If she gets a job, she can mention that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X