Took citizenship exam, passed, been waiting for oath since march 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took citizenship exam, passed, been waiting for oath since march 2017

Hello. I applied August 2015, FP scheduled for September 2015. Then I waited a year and a half to hear back and got my interview in March 2017 and I passed. I have been waiting for my oath swearing for 10 months now. I know this is not normal. Everytime I check with USCIS they tell me my case is still pending. Has this happened to anyone else?

which field office?

Comment

You were interviewed in which field office.

Comment

Citizenship interview done but still no oath letter

Hi
        I am also same situation . I interviewed on April/2017 at Pittsburgh ,PA field office, pass the interview & still did not received my oath letter .
        I called so many times to the USCIS but no results . Is there anyone else have same situation ? Does anyone please explain what to do ? Its a pain . Its long wait .
        What is the best thing we can do ? please advise

Comment

I'm in the same situation. Waiting is the key cause they are playing games with us.

Comment

Took citizenship exam, passed, been waiting for oath since march 2017

All the best
            Indians in Australia | Indians in Sydney

Comment

Denver uscis office - waiting for oath

I'm in Denver. Same thing with me. Here is my timeline:

10/23/2017 - Sent to AZ lockbox through USPS
              10/25/2017- Delivered to AZ lockbox
              10/26/2017- Got a text and email stating: Application Received with a receipt number that started with IOExxxxxxxxxxx
              10/28/2017- Biometric Scheduled
              11/16/2017- Biometric at Application Support Center in E. Colfax
              01/10/2018- Status online updated into Interview has been scheduled - (Never went In line for an interview)
              02/14/2018- Interview - ( passed but decision cannot be made because of i751 pending )
              02/20/2018- Received an email that my status was updated - ( in line for an Oath )

-------WAITING-----to be scheduled for an OATH CEREMONY

About my i751 application; there is no update since. status still the same(Fees were waived)

Comment

Originally posted by abdalshab View Post
                Hello. I applied August 2015, FP scheduled for September 2015. Then I waited a year and a half to hear back and got my interview in March 2017 and I passed. I have been waiting for my oath swearing for 10 months now. I know this is not normal. Everytime I check with USCIS they tell me my case is still pending. Has this happened to anyone else?
                Have you tried calling them>

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by djambar74 View Post
                I'm in the same situation. Waiting is the key cause they are playing games with us.
                I'm in Denver. Same thing with me. Here is my timeline:

10/23/2017 - Sent to AZ lockbox through USPS
                10/25/2017- Delivered to AZ lockbox
                10/26/2017- Got a text and email stating: Application Received with a receipt number that started with IOExxxxxxxxxxx
                10/28/2017- Biometric Scheduled
                11/16/2017- Biometric at Application Support Center in E. Colfax
                01/10/2018- Status online updated into Interview has been scheduled - (Never went In line for an interview)
                02/14/2018- Interview - ( passed but decision cannot be made because of i751 pending )
                02/20/2018- Received an email that my status was updated - ( in line for an Oath )

-------WAITING-----to be scheduled for an OATH CEREMONY

About my i751 application; there is no update since. status still the same(Fees were waived)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X