Havent heard back since interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent heard back since interview

Hello. I am based in Fairfax, Virginia. I applied for naturilization in August 2015. Fingerprint scheduled for September 2015. Waited 18 months until I had my interview in March 2017, which I passed. Its not been more than 10 months and i have not heard back about the oath ceremony. USCIS informs me that my case is still pending. Has anyone experienced anything similar to my case?

Thank you

Originally posted by abdalshab View Post
    Hello. I am based in Fairfax, Virginia. I applied for naturilization in August 2015. Fingerprint scheduled for September 2015. Waited 18 months until I had my interview in March 2017, which I passed. Its not been more than 10 months and i have not heard back about the oath ceremony. USCIS informs me that my case is still pending. Has anyone experienced anything similar to my case?

Thank you
    We live in NYC.
    My dad had his interview in August, 2017, he passed the exam, but decision was not made.
    I heard they have 120 days from the test day to make a decision, but I haven't heard anything for almost 150 days.

I do not know how to check.

Who did you contact?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TurboGPX View Post
      We live in NYC.
      My dad had his interview in August, 2017, he passed the exam, but decision was not made.
      I heard they have 120 days from the test day to make a decision, but I haven't heard anything for almost 150 days.

I do not know how to check.

Who did you contact?

Thanks!
      I contacted my local congressman and his office inquired on my behalf

Comment

Interview done & passed but no oath letter

Thank you

Hi
        I have the same situation . Anyone please advice what to do ?

Comment

Washington DC field office

Thank you
          My situation is not better than yours. My priority date is March 2016. Interview originally scheduled in Jan 2017 and then descheduled. Rescheduled one month ago to today. Had a three hour interview with no result, have to wait for up to 120 days to know whether passed or not. This is insane. Wonder if any other people with similar experience with washington dc office.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X