Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i_9 Form unexpired docs needed

Hello!
    I am a UK citizen and have lived in the USA and been a Permanent Resident since September 2004.
    I applied for naturalization (N-400) in February 2017.
    My green card expired in May 2017 and I have not applied to renew it due to my N-400 application.
    I had my biometrics appointment in March 2017 and am in line for interview through the Dallas, TX field office.
    The Dallas, TX field office is showing currently processing applications for interview from September 2016. From this, I believe it may be another 5-6 months before my interview date.
    My Social Security card shows 'VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH INS AUTHORIZATION'.
    I have a valid, current UK passport and a valid, current Texas drivers license.
    I need to provide unexpired documents to an employer for the I-9 form, either 1 document from List A or 1 document from List B and 1 from List C.

Questions: Given the above, is there a way to get my Social Security card updated without the ‘INS AUTHORIZATION’ restriction? Is there a way to get an I-551 stamp in my UK passport?

This is time sensitive and I honestly appreciate any advice you guys can offer!
    Thank you
    D

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X