Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do.

Hi all,
    I was given a denial letter based on 214(b)
    Questions were;
    Qtn; What are you going to do?
    Ans; To attend Confrece.

Qtn; Where do you work?
    Ans; I tell Him my Company.

Qtn; What do you do at tha Company?
    Ans: I outlined tel him as i had outlined them in form.

Qtn: Why did'nt you mention this company when you previously applied for a visa.
    Ans; I answer that, by then i was working in a private sector but a causual worker at this government institution which laiter gave me a parmanent Job.

Qtn: Have you travelled to other countries for simillar confreces in the last five years?
    Ans; Yes and i outline the countries.

Officer: I then i see him like struggle to get another qtn, then he says ok give me your documents.
    Me: iI give hime the Invitation letter, confrece payment document, My company's letter of reccomedation letter and my bank statement.

Officer: He looks at them and returns Invitation letter, payment document, He examines my company's letter and gives it back, looks at my bankstatement and tells me to show him my income.
    Me; I had different transactions on my statement and it had close to 4600$, then i outlined my companys payments to the bank, but whichh had slightly reduced because i had a loan i was servicing.

As i handed him the bank statement he, says previous officers have told you, your status does not qualify for a travel visa and this still stands.
    I had last applied in 2013 and to me i saw alot of time had passed and my status had changed alot because i had all the family ties in my country, like a house, mirred, children and a permanent job.

The letter they gave me says i should not appeal, but i can reapply. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Thanks
    Mukiza

Based on your own story, It seems like you are trying all possible way to get the visa & it's not what VO supports.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X