Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SurName having 4 names in passport

Hi

I am sponsoring visit visa for my nephew and he has 4 names in the Surname(Lastname) column of passport separated with space. ( Sunil Kumar Rathy Devi )
    I need to fill the Surname on the visa application and wondering if I need to provide all the 4 names provided asif like in the passpaort. Or I need to provide only the first one from surname ( Sunil ) to the visa application Surname Column ?

Can some one please let me know ?

Thanks
    B

All 4.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

What kind of name formation is it. Sunil Kumar Rathy Devi. I didn't actually understand. Here "Rathy Devi" is a full female name and "Sunil Kumar" is a male name. So, how can this could be a name. I didn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by binduss View Post
        Hi

I am sponsoring visit visa for my nephew and he has 4 names in the Surname(Lastname) column of passport separated with space. ( Sunil Kumar Rathy Devi )
        I need to fill the Surname on the visa application and wondering if I need to provide all the 4 names provided asif like in the passpaort. Or I need to provide only the first one from surname ( Sunil ) to the visa application Surname Column ?

Can some one please let me know ?

Thanks
        B
        I would suggest putting the full name that shows on his passport.

Also, in case the name you've posted is his real name, please edit it as we don't want to include personal identifiable information in public posts, ideally. If it's just an example, then no problem.
        Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
        4-12: Arrived in Chicago
        4-14: Picked up by USCIS
        4-19: Email & text notifications received
        4-23: I-797 Receipts received
        4-27: Biometrics notice received
        5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
        5-11: Biometrics completed
        6-04: Interview scheduled
        6-09: Received interview letter
        7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
        7-13: Card was Mailed
        7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Originally posted by Freeman234 View Post
          What kind of name formation is it. Sunil Kumar Rathy Devi. I didn't actually understand. Here "Rathy Devi" is a full female name and "Sunil Kumar" is a male name. So, how can this could be a name. I didn't get it.
          why does it matter what the person's name is? it's it a legal requirement for a male to have a male name? maybe his parents wanted him to have a unique name that was different from anyone else and would stand out. as to respond to the OP's question. make sure and put all 4 names down.
          This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X