Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC Manhattan filers in 2017, what's your status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYC_USC_I130 View Post
    I don?t understand how the NYC field office can just make people wait so long. We got plans but can?t do then because we are stuck waiting.
    Why are you stuck? Did you get your Combo Card?
    C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
    * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
    * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
    * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
    * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
    * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
    * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
    * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
    * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
    * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
    * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post
      Why are you stuck? Did you get your Combo Card?
      I was advised not to give up my H1B. So I ant switch until the green card comes.

Comment

I saw someone posted a link to a case tracking file online where you can add your case number. I lost the thread, if anyone has it please reply with the link.

Manhattan here. PD: 09/01/17, still waiting. EAD expired in November 2018, applied for renewal in August 2018, still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by smwnyc View Post
          Hi all,

I married my USC last August, and my PD date is 09/05/2017. In Manhattan, NYC. Any fellow NYC filers here? What's your status?

Currently waiting for interview here. It's been ready for interview since Oct. 18th, but nothing in the mail so far.

Same as you, PD 09/01/17. Manhattan.

Comment

Originally posted by vantango View Post
            Same as you, PD 09/01/17. Manhattan.
            My PD IS 09/17/2017 and I got my status update yesterday at 7 in the morning.

Trust me this was a long process, I have been so frustrated and miserable with the process. But has been working.
            All I can say is thank you Jesus. Now I?m just waiting on the notice in the mail. I have prepared documents a year a go lol, so just to add more to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MissJa View Post

Trust me this was a long process, I have been so frustrated and miserable with the process. But has been working.
            All I can say is thank you Jesus. Now I?m just waiting on the notice in the mail. I have prepared documents a year a go lol, so just to add more to them.
            Oh. And my field office is Manhattan filing from brooklyn Nyc

Comment

Congrats! But now I'm actually hoping my interview will be scheduled in June or later. That way I'd go straight to 10 years Green Card.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Congrats! But now I'm actually hoping my interview will be scheduled in June or later. That way I'd go straight to 10 years Green Card.
                That?s what I was hoping for too! But I guess god have other plans for me.
                I?m just so happy and grateful...

Comment

I saw someone posted a link to a case tracking file online where you can add your case number. I lost the thread, if anyone has it please reply with the link.

Manhattan here. PD: 09/01/17, still waiting. EAD expired in November 2018, applied for renewal in August 2018, still nothing.
                  When you applied for EAD renewal, how long did it take for the new card? Did your recepit give the 6 month extension? Mine expires in a few weeks and waiting

Comment

I have not received my EAD renewal. Applied August 06 2018, original expired December 1 2018.
                    Received 797 Notice, it supposedly works as an extension.

Comment

I have not received my EAD renewal. Applied August 06 2018, original expired December 1 2018.
                      What service center? I see most say that cases before September you can ask what is going on.
                      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                      ---
                      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Is there any indication on the 797 that you have been given an extension? I'm not taking anything for granted with USCIS. They issue new rules on medicals then dont apply them. You call customer service and they dont know. They tell people they missed interviews they didnt get notifications for.

This forum is fabulous but we cant take what we read here as legal advice. I'll be calling when I finally get mine, I also need some way to renew my drivers license that expires based on my EAD

Comment

Originally posted by outsidebones View Post
                          Is there any indication on the 797 that you have been given an extension? I'm not taking anything for granted with USCIS. They issue new rules on medicals then dont apply them. You call customer service and they dont know. They tell people they missed interviews they didnt get notifications for.

This forum is fabulous but we cant take what we read here as legal advice. I'll be calling when I finally get mine, I also need some way to renew my drivers license that expires based on my EAD
                          There is.

Yours should be the same. I don't know how it will work with your job's HR department.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
                          What service center? I see most say that cases before September you can ask what is going on.
                          NBC.
                          Last edited by samlynn; 02-18-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Hi. I am waiting for an interview since Oct '17 and I am from Bronx.
                            I wanted to ask you, when you say you got your status update. whehttps://www.immihelp.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.pngre exactly did you get that update? on email or when you checked you status online on USCIS ? This is a really really long wait!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by Ivana Cvejic View Post
                              Hi. I am waiting for an interview since Oct '17 and I am from Bronx.
                              I wanted to ask you, when you say you got your status update. whehttps://www.immihelp.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.pngre exactly did you get that update? on email or when you checked you status online on USCIS ? This is a really really long wait!!!
                              Oh I have been waiting for 18 months, my update was on feb 15, 2019. My PD is August 17,2017. So it?s been a long wait for me. I?m filing from brooklyn.

Comment

[QUOTE=vantango;597259]There is.

Yours should be the same. I don't know how it will work with your job's HR department.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, its my wifes company so no problem there. But I'm not sure the DMV will be so helpful...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X