EB1B I140 4 months beyond processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1B I140 4 months beyond processing time

My employer applied for EB1B I140 at TSC on May 26, 2017 but I still haven't gotten any decision. USCIS processing time for TSC says they are processing cases as of June 28, 2017 on Oct 31, 2017. We raised a service request but simply gotten a response saying my case required additional review. I am wondering if somebody else is/was in the same boat and what can be done (other than raising service requests or upgrading to PP). I do not want to do PP since I feel I have a medium strength case and it will increase my chances of RFE. Is there a trend of the processing times being so off?

Originally posted by GreenEye View Post
    My employer applied for EB1B I140 at TSC on May 26, 2017 but I still haven't gotten any decision. USCIS processing time for TSC says they are processing cases as of June 28, 2017 on Oct 31, 2017. We raised a service request but simply gotten a response saying my case required additional review. I am wondering if somebody else is/was in the same boat and what can be done (other than raising service requests or upgrading to PP). I do not want to do PP since I feel I have a medium strength case and it will increase my chances of RFE. Is there a trend of the processing times being so off?
    I was in the same boat last year. My EB1B I-140 at TSC took 10 months to get the decision. Raised two SRs. For the first SR, even after the processing times have passed, they still responded that it is in normal processing times. Second SR raised after 9 months - they said case is under office review and will receive response in 60 days. Then within a month, received the approval notice.. it was a very painful waiting period.. Hope you will hear soon..

Comment

Originally posted by sudbon View Post
      I was in the same boat last year. My EB1B I-140 at TSC took 10 months to get the decision. Raised two SRs. For the first SR, even after the processing times have passed, they still responded that it is in normal processing times. Second SR raised after 9 months - they said case is under office review and will receive response in 60 days. Then within a month, received the approval notice.. it was a very painful waiting period.. Hope you will hear soon..
      Thanks for sharing your experience. We plan to raise another SR after Feb 22.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenEye View Post
        Thanks for sharing your experience. We plan to raise another SR after Feb 22.
        Raised the second SR on Feb 22. They said a supervisor was assigned to the case and we should not enquire further before 60 days. Then case was approved on Mar 9. So in summary, EB1 I140 applied May 30, 2017. Approval on Mar 9, 2018 after raising two SRs.

Comment

Good Congratulations. I am in same boat. My priority date is 3rd Apr 17 and still waiting for I-140. We have raised SR end of Jan'18 and received standard reponse. I may go and head raise another SR.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X