USCIS Online Account Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS Online Account Number

Hey guys please I really need y’all help since I am preparing to apply for removal of condition on my GC. I am not sure what could be my USCIS Online Account Number. I didn’t apply for my GC through Online, I printed out the forms and mailed it the designated lockbox, also in part 7 of the I-751 form, who is the petitioner? Is me the conditional resident or my US citizen spouse? I would really appreciate the feedback. Thanks 🙏 guys.

Originally posted by jayleno View Post
    Hey guys please I really need y’all help since I am preparing to apply for removal of condition on my GC. I am not sure what could be my USCIS Online Account Number. I didn’t apply for my GC through Online, I printed out the forms and mailed it the designated lockbox, also in part 7 of the I-751 form, who is the petitioner? Is me the conditional resident or my US citizen spouse? I would really appreciate the feedback. Thanks 🙏 guys.
    I am just filing mine too... the green card holder is the petitioner... form is a bit confusing. sending mine april 19

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X