J1 waiver processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J1 waiver processing time

My J1 waiver case based on no objection is pending with USCIS VSC since December 28. Is there anyone whose case went from DOS to USCIS in that period? How long does it usually take for the USCIS to approve the waiver? I have already received the favourable recommendation from DOS.

J1 waiver

Originally posted by fastmandar View Post
    My J1 waiver case based on no objection is pending with USCIS VSC since December 28. Is there anyone whose case went from DOS to USCIS in that period? How long does it usually take for the USCIS to approve the waiver? I have already received the favourable recommendation from DOS.

Hi,

I am in the same boat. My application is sitting at VSC since Jan 3 2018. Do you have any updates? When I check the processing timeline for VSC they are still processing applications from Sep 15 2017.

Comment

My appliation is DOS from November 30 (13 weeks so far)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasundhara Vigh View Post
        Hi,

I am in the same boat. My application is sitting at VSC since Jan 3 2018. Do you have any updates? When I check the processing timeline for VSC they are still processing applications from Sep 15 2017.
        I filed my waiver to USCIS on July 2017. No update yet. It's been 10 months.......

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X