did they SKIP AUG Filers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrb1218 View Post
    I wonder what all of you have done in the time of waiting for this LOL. It's driving me crazy haha. More than 6 months already
    same here
    really frustrating, I heard some many people who filed the case latter than me got approval already....

Comment

New Card is being Reduced

What does this mean? lol I think I know what this means and finally the card is now being produced. HOLY!!!
      Last edited by mrb1218; 03-08-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

What does this mean? lol I think I know what this means and finally the card is now being reduced. HOLY!!!
        Feel happy for you! Can I know when your case was received and if you got RFE before?

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nora77 View Post
          Feel happy for you! Can I know when your case was received and if you got RFE before?

Thanks!!!!
          My application was received on August 7th, 2017. RFE on Feb 6th, 2018. Notification of "Card is now being produced" on March 7th

Comment

finally

August 25th the case was received and no reply for anything .. was so hard to kill time :/ but finally got approval letter today.. no update online though
            i contacted CIS ombudsman on Feb 22 and they replied me saying USCIS has taken action on my case so i really think they helped me with my case

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by slamsal1 View Post
              August 25th the case was received and no reply for anything .. was so hard to kill time :/ but finally got approval letter today.. no update online though
              i contacted CIS ombudsman on Feb 22 and they replied me saying USCIS has taken action on my case so i really think they helped me with my case

Good Luck
              The funny thing is I did not get the Approval letter lol The online status just changed from Case was received to New Card Is Being Produced. So i don't really know

Comment

The funny thing is I did not get the Approval letter lol The online status just changed from Case was received to New Card Is Being Produced. So i don't really know
                I just got a notice saying it is approved and will send the card in the mail. don't know how long it's going to take. If it has changed online may be they are producing the card .. I hope you get it soon. It has been a long wait.

Comment

email or online status?

Did you receive a message about the status change on your email? Cause I opted for it, but I keep checking the status on uscis.gov/check your status..
                  It is a kind of a habit and it brings me some hope everyday..

My application was received on August 7th, 2017. RFE on Feb 6th, 2018. Notification of "Card is now being produced" on March 7th
                  - - - Updated - - -

Did you contact Ombudsman via phone or through online form?
                  Did you have an Infopass appointment before contacting Ombudsman?

Good Luck

Comment

Congrats Slamsal1!

Good Luck
                    Hi Slamsal1,

I feel happy for you, too! Since at least July/August filed cases are still moving forward. Can I know if you got RFE before? If so, when did you get it?

I asked the senator for help but they got a response from USCIS saying that my case is under Counsel review...I have no idea what is going on with my case. And it looks like Ombudsman did not help a lot on my case...

Thanks,
                    Nora

Comment

DAY 188 (filed Sep 6) AND FINALLY GOT NOTICE OF ACTION IN MAIL! Mine was thru NBC so that is why it took so long. They have approved my EAD/advanced parole. Can anyone tell me when i should be expecting the actual card in mail? Also, don't trust the website... it doesn't show that my case has even been assigned yet. I truly believe me contacting the Ombudsmen is what helped push my case. Congress and my attorney's SRs did not do anything.

Comment

Filed aug 7th? case was received ? status

Still waiting on the update hopefully I get mine soon

Comment

I got my Notice of approval letters in the mail on Saturday. The New Card is being produced status was on March 7. I think the physical card will be in the mail probably this Thurs or Fri. Will keep y'all updated

Comment

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
                            Did you receive a message about the status change on your email? Cause I opted for it, but I keep checking the status on uscis.gov/check your status..
                            It is a kind of a habit and it brings me some hope everyday..

- - - Updated - - -

Did you contact Ombudsman via phone or through online form?
                            Did you have an Infopass appointment before contacting Ombudsman?
                            I contaced them through online form. And I didn?t have an infopass appointment.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nora77 View Post
                            Hi Slamsal1,

I feel happy for you, too! Since at least July/August filed cases are still moving forward. Can I know if you got RFE before? If so, when did you get it?

I asked the senator for help but they got a response from USCIS saying that my case is under Counsel review...I have no idea what is going on with my case. And it looks like Ombudsman did not help a lot on my case...

Thanks,
                            Nora
                            Hi nora,
                            No I didn?t get an RFE. I never got anything after my Biometrics not even reply for my 4 SR. But after I contacted Ombudsman, it was a lot faster.

Comment

Case status

Hey guys, I saw someone posting a link in another thread about detailed case status . It showed information which is not updated on uscis login page . It?s USCIS website but a little more detailed.
                              The login uscis showes my case is recevied even though I got an approval notice. But this detailed one shows my card has been mailed so it?s definitely a little more helpful as of detail on the case. Check it out. I hope it helps a little.

Comment

Physical CARD arrived!

I guess I will have to close out this thread today because the card is finally in my hand. Please follow my post "EAD/AP C9 Category NBC center AUG Filer *** ARRIVED ***" for the detailed timeline. I am gonna go celebrate now. Good luck to y'all

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X