did they SKIP AUG Filers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

august 6 2017

They received my case August 6 did biometrics on September 29 and since than i have not received anything at all not even my EAD card. Location Vermont. What's going on.....

Comment

Originally posted by mrb1218 View Post
      I guess I will have to close out this thread today because the card is finally in my hand. Please follow my post "EAD/AP C9 Category NBC center AUG Filer *** ARRIVED ***" for the detailed timeline. I am gonna go celebrate now. Good luck to y'all
      Congrats! I just received mine yesterday! Now waiting for 485 to be processed.

Comment

Card production delay?

Originally posted by xiaochen View Post
        Congrats! I just received mine yesterday! Now waiting for 485 to be processed.
        Congrats to you too Xiaochen!
        I got 765 approval too a week ago but only approval nothing about card production. Did you get anything about card production? or shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by lynk View Post
          I got 765 approval too a week ago but only approval nothing about card production. Did you get anything about card production? or shipping?
          Mmmm that is weird cuz I received mine two days after the approval notice! Your onkine file should update and says the card is being mailed out and if yo udon't receive it by a date raise an SR. It didn't really change to being produced tho, only said approved then mailed.

Comment

Did You Get The EAD Card?

Originally posted by lynk View Post
            Hi Lynk,

Did you get the actual EAD card yet? If yes, how long after you got the approval notice? I got the approval notice said that my case was approved on 3/27 but the case status never got updated. So I am wondering how long I should get the actual EAD card.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by xiaochen View Post
              Mmmm that is weird cuz I received mine two days after the approval notice! Your onkine file should update and says the card is being mailed out and if yo udon't receive it by a date raise an SR. It didn't really change to being produced tho, only said approved then mailed.
              Xiaochen - You were right! L2 call revealed the biometrics were missing. We made an expedited SR and took 1 week for local office to deliver them and now status shows card being produced. Congrats again! I hope to get mine in a few days and I hope other long time waiters get a relief soon as well.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X