Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful Visitor Visa Extension experiences

Hi,

Has anyone got their B2 visitor visa extensions successfully approved recently. Could you please share success experiences. My parents-in-law's I-94 expires on Feb 21, 2018. We submitted the extension application to extend through Apr 10, 2018. We received the receipt notice on Nov 20, 2017. Still awaiting the decision from USCIS. We used travel and tourism plans as a reason for extension. The USCIS processing time frames suggest that they will only make a decision by July 2018. But, the B2 visa extensions is listed as "all other extension requests" in the I-539 VSC processing times section of USCIS website. Could it be possible that extension applications of other visit types (other than B2) are taking about 1 year to process, thereby inflating the average time taken for processing of "all other visa (including B2)" extensions.

Thanks,

Successful Visitor Visa Extension experiences

This is great news, Thanks for sharing your experience here..

Comment

Help. B2 visa extension address

Hey Arun.. Please could you let me know if you got a response. My parents i94 expires May 16 2018, I want to apply for their extension. Want to know where to apply as the online link is down and I cant find the address. Also how do I pay? Please could you let me know so that I can apply ASAP. I have a small baby and I need help.
      Thanks

Comment

B2 Visa Extension.. Help!

Hello Friends,

I also want to apply B2 visa extension for my mother. Please could you let me know if you got a response. I want to apply for herextension. What is the process and how do I pay? Also, what is the best time to apply (read its 45 days) before visa expire. So, as long as receipt in in process, parent can stay in US?
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X