Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F4 visa for bringing a brother or sister over. Do you know??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 visa for bringing a brother or sister over. Do you know??

Asked several times but do not seem to get an answer from anybody. I applied for my brother (he is in Europe) in 2007 and still waiting. So, it is slower now or still 12 years wait?? is there any way to speed this process up?
    P.s. Also, how do I see my own threads/forums here? It doesn't shown on my profile page and search does not work here.

number of posts

when you go to your profile it shows how many posts you have made. when i click on your username it shows only 1 post. this one.

and no, there is no way to speed up that process.
    This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ndevries View Post
      Asked several times but do not seem to get an answer from anybody. I applied for my brother (he is in Europe) in 2007 and still waiting. So, it is slower now or still 12 years wait?? is there any way to speed this process up?
      P.s. Also, how do I see my own threads/forums here? It doesn't shown on my profile page and search does not work here.
      You can check the visa bulletin for yourself. Visas are available in the coming month for F4 for priority dates before July 2004 (except for people born in India, Mexico, or the Philippines which are further behind).

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

I check the bulletin on a monthly basis but I just need the opinion of those, who went through this process. Is it 12 or 15 years now?

Comment

Originally posted by ndevries View Post
          the process in the F4 category is actually speeding up compared to what it was a few years ago. My PD date is also for 2007 for F4 and should become current in 2 years (2020) so not much of wait now .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X