Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After transfer to NBC no updates (EB2|ROW|TSC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After transfer to NBC no updates (EB2|ROW|TSC)

Hey All,

Just wanted to ask if it's normal that I still didn't get an interview notification.

On 10/31/2017 Status changed to "Case Transferred To Another Office" and a few days later we had the letter in the mail that the case was transferred to the NBC in order to speed up processing.

So 97 days since the case was transferred and no update online, no letter, nothing. Is that still in normal processing time?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by impatientX View Post
    Hey All,

Just wanted to ask if it's normal that I still didn't get an interview notification.

On 10/31/2017 Status changed to "Case Transferred To Another Office" and a few days later we had the letter in the mail that the case was transferred to the NBC in order to speed up processing.

So 97 days since the case was transferred and no update online, no letter, nothing. Is that still in normal processing time?

Thanks in advance!
    Judging from the forums on **** **** , this is not unusual and it depends on the cases load and officers availability in your field office. It looks like typically people wait for about 2 months, but you see random people complaining about much longer times. Just read about someone in Chicago waiting for 120 days.
    What field office you belong to, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonid99 View Post
      Judging from the forums on **** **** , this is not unusual and it depends on the cases load and officers availability in your field office. It looks like typically people wait for about 2 months, but you see random people complaining about much longer times. Just read about someone in Chicago waiting for 120 days.
      What field office you belong to, if you don't mind me asking?
      Not sure, I think it will be San Antonio. And ya, not complaining here, just wanted to check if if it's still in normal processing time.

Comment

In case someone is in the same situation of waiting a looooong time for the interview after transfer to NBC. 140 days after transfer to NBC we raised a SR. It wasn't assigned yet (according to the page) but last week (2days after the SR) we received a case update that our case is ready for interview and we will receive a notice about the schedule. Btw. that update was dated back to mid March.

So, I don't know if the SR lead to the update (since it stills shows it's not assigned) or if the update would have come anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by impatientX View Post
          In case someone is in the same situation of waiting a looooong time for the interview after transfer to NBC. 140 days after transfer to NBC we raised a SR. It wasn't assigned yet (according to the page) but last week (2days after the SR) we received a case update that our case is ready for interview and we will receive a notice about the schedule. Btw. that update was dated back to mid March.

So, I don't know if the SR lead to the update (since it stills shows it's not assigned) or if the update would have come anyway.
          Hi,
          My EB2 was filled in September 17. No EAD yet
          Case was trasnfered to NBC at 02/28
          Case is ready for interview at 03/09 (but was updated only at 03/23)

Just wondering when to expect finally EAD and interview. Based on current processing times it can take a year after it is ready for interview
          Raised SR 2 days ago about EAD. Will see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by David.2018 View Post
            Hi,
            My EB2 was filled in September 17. No EAD yet
            Case was trasnfered to NBC at 02/28
            Case is ready for interview at 03/09 (but was updated only at 03/23)

Just wondering when to expect finally EAD and interview. Based on current processing times it can take a year after it is ready for interview
            Raised SR 2 days ago about EAD. Will see what happens
            Didn't get any interview scheduled yet. Lets see how long that takes. Will update once I get my appointments.

Comment

my family case transfered to NBC then ~ 2weeks time they just approved 131 &765 for only one , the rest do not update yet...

Comment

This is my current timeline. Hope it helps.

Category : Employment Based AoS (I-485) EB2
                Nationality : Rest of World (not Indian nor Chinese)
                Local Office : Hartford, CT
                Current Status : H-1B

My timeline so far:

Dec 01 : I-485 Package delivered to TSC according to FedEx (did not apply for EAD/AP)
                Dec 08 : Received package received confirmation by email and text
                Dec 22 : Biometrics Appointment Notice (by mail; never received email/text nor online status changed on USCIS.gov)
                Jan 11 : Biometrics done
                Mar 06 : Transfer notice by email and texts
                Mar 12 : Transfer notice received by mail; case transferred to NBC
                Apr 20 : Ready to be scheduled for interview notice received by email and text
                May 1 : Interview scheduled notice received by email and text

Currently waiting to receive mail that will tell me when the interview date would be.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X