Baltimore Filer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Filer

Any Baltimore office filer out there? Baltimore office shows case processing as on December, 2016 (for some reason it went back from Jan 2017 to Dec 2016) but I know people who applied in Feb-March 2017 and have already had their interview and oath. For some reason I have not heard or seen any progress in case filed after April 2017. Just want to see if anyone else like me is waiting for Baltimore case update. I applied mine in July,2017.

Originally posted by Kancha View Post
    Any Baltimore office filer out there? Baltimore office shows case processing as on December, 2016 (for some reason it went back from Jan 2017 to Dec 2016) but I know people who applied in Feb-March 2017 and have already had their interview and oath. For some reason I have not heard or seen any progress in case filed after April 2017. Just want to see if anyone else like me is waiting for Baltimore case update. I applied mine in July,2017.
    I also noticed the backward movement too and I was surprised. My PD is 05/09/17 and I have not received any communication regarding the interview. My case have been waiting to be scheduled for interview since 06/12/17.....it over 10 months of waiting.....it calls for a lot of patience I must say!.

Comment

unfortunately, processing time is not accurate at all, that is just a representation of the last touch in an application for example if only one application is left for December 2016 but it was in hold due to a request of evidence then the processing time is gonna move to the next month but after one month they receive the response then it would move back, so dont trust too much on that, because even right now they can be processing applications for Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by gar21233 View Post
        unfortunately, processing time is not accurate at all, that is just a representation of the last touch in an application for example if only one application is left for December 2016 but it was in hold due to a request of evidence then the processing time is gonna move to the next month but after one month they receive the response then it would move back, so dont trust too much on that, because even right now they can be processing applications for Feb.
        Even though that was the case, it would be a little bit encouraging to see some movement.......and ofcoz while the other offices showed a month advancement in today's updated info, Baltimore never moved!....we are still in FEB!......am not very encouraged by this snail movement......if you think about it, the wait period for N400 processing now is a little over a year!...we are looking at 13 months of waiting! (I hope am wrong but this may also not be too far from the truth).....Not encouraging at all...well, am on my 11th month of waiting so lets hope that somehow things starts moving along!.

Comment

Originally posted by frankh View Post
          Even though that was the case, it would be a little bit encouraging to see some movement.......and ofcoz while the other offices showed a month advancement in today's updated info, Baltimore never moved!....we are still in FEB!......am not very encouraged by this snail movement......if you think about it, the wait period for N400 processing now is a little over a year!...we are looking at 13 months of waiting! (I hope am wrong but this may also not be too far from the truth).....Not encouraging at all...well, am on my 11th month of waiting so lets hope that somehow things starts moving along!.
          ......AND FINALLY, THE LONG LONG AWAITED DAY HAS COME!.....YEP, I just received a messaged that I have been scheduled for the interview......oh my!...what a wait!.....11 months of waiting!...or 5 weeks shy from 12 months (to be precise) waiting for the interview to be scheduled...!.

......calls for A LOT of patience!.....

my best everyone!

Comment

Baltimore N400 PD 01/04/18, interview sent

PD 1/4/18, filed online
            FP notice sent1/6/18
            FP sched 1/22/18
            interview notice sent 3/30/18
            interview schedule 5/9/18

Comment

FO Baltimore

PD 1/4/18
              FP notice sent1/6/18
              FP sched 1/22/18
              Interview sched sent 3/30/18
              interview date 5/9/18

Comment

......AND FINALLY, THE LONG LONG AWAITED DAY HAS COME!.....YEP, I just received a messaged that I have been scheduled for the interview......oh my!...what a wait!.....11 months of waiting!...or 5 weeks shy from 12 months (to be precise) waiting for the interview to be scheduled...!.

......calls for A LOT of patience!.....

my best everyone!
                Congrats!!! When did you apply? Time line?

Comment

Originally posted by Jinarvios View Post
                  PD 1/4/18, filed online
                  FP notice sent1/6/18
                  FP sched 1/22/18
                  interview notice sent 3/30/18
                  interview schedule 5/9/18
                  Wow.. online cases are infact being processed faster. I paper filed in July '17 and I am still waiting for the interview date.

Comment

Congrats!!! When did you apply? Time line?
                    My pd is 05/09/17.....and my interview date is 05/07/18.....Exactly one year apart!....From what I see, I wish I did online application....all the same, the journey is almost over.......Hopefully!

Comment

My pd is 05/09/17.....and my interview date is 05/07/18.....Exactly one year apart!....From what I see, I wish I did online application....all the same, the journey is almost over.......Hopefully!
                      WOW!!! My PD is 07/27/17.. inline for interview since 09/05/17. I don't think we had an option to file online back in May- July 2017.. did we? Didn't they just start accepting online application for N-400?

Comment

WOW!!! My PD is 07/27/17.. inline for interview since 09/05/17. I don't think we had an option to file online back in May- July 2017.. did we? Didn't they just start accepting online application for N-400?
                        I do not remember if that was an option at the time I put in my application.....But feel encouraged....I feel you. The waiting seems like forever. Not a day passed by without me logging in to see my status...at some point I was convinced that they never updated my contacts (and maybe I missed communication from them since I changed address). Just last week I was planning on making an info pass and then from nowhere I got the sms/email of my interview scheduling (yeeeeh!).

Given your PD is 07/27., I would probably set my mind to hear from them as from at-least June if I were you just so you may not end up stressing about the waiting.....Every case different though...who knows, you could ring sooner than you anticipate!.

My best!.

Comment

Baltimore - N400 tracker

PD 04/08/18
                          FB notice 04/14/18

Comment

Almost there!. I had my interview today...it was a bliss!. I had easy questions which were: who was the first president of the USA, Name 2 federal holidays in the US, who is the governor of MD, which one promise you make when you become a US citizen, what movement tried to end racial discrimination...and that was it!. Bingo!. After the interview I got a form marked on "congratulations! your application is recommended for approval". Oath ceremony was scheduled on the spot!...to be in 3 days time..ie 05/10/18!...I am super excited!.

My best to all and I hope my experience give hope to many out there who feel like their case is taking ages!. Just a reminder, My PD was 05/09/17 and oath ceremony 05/10/18.....so please, allow yourself time and do not panic!.It shall come to be....just be patient!.

Comment

Almost there!. I had my interview today...it was a bliss!. I had easy questions which were: who was the first president of the USA, Name 2 federal holidays in the US, who is the governor of MD, which one promise you make when you become a US citizen, what movement tried to end racial discrimination...and that was it!. Bingo!. After the interview I got a form marked on "congratulations! your application is recommended for approval". Oath ceremony was scheduled on the spot!...to be in 3 days time..ie 05/10/18!...I am super excited!.

My best to all and I hope my experience give hope to many out there who feel like their case is taking ages!. Just a reminder, My PD was 05/09/17 and oath ceremony 05/10/18.....so please, allow yourself time and do not panic!.It shall come to be....just be patient!.
                              Congrats Frankh!!! I am glad all went well for you. I am still dreading and checking my case status everyday. Hopefully this wait will end soon.

Did the IO asked any questions from your application?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X