New I-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New I-94

My mother is currently in San Francisco, USA with my sister. She came to USA for the first time on Dec 15 2017(she has I-94 till June 2018) on B-2. And she is planning to come to Canada now(Feb 18th) and she will stay with me for one month and she planning to go back to SFO to stay with my sister for other 6 months as my sister is expecting baby in May. So the question here is, when my mom go back to USA after one month(in April 2018) from Canada, will she get a new I-94 which will be valid for other 6 months???

No
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by ptirunnampalli View Post
      My mother is currently in San Francisco, USA with my sister. She came to USA for the first time on Dec 15 2017(she has I-94 till June 2018) on B-2. And she is planning to come to Canada now(Feb 18th) and she will stay with me for one month and she planning to go back to SFO to stay with my sister for other 6 months as my sister is expecting baby in May. So the question here is, when my mom go back to USA after one month(in April 2018) from Canada, will she get a new I-94 which will be valid for other 6 months???
      it's up to the immigration officer when she re-enters

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X