Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 485 pending since 10/2016 up today

Hello fellows,
    Thank you for sharing your experiences here. I am kind of anxious about my I 485 pending application! It is outside the processing times, I don't have no clue about my application. I had the interview in September 2017. Since then no update has occurred, I called many times, I was asked to make a SR , I haven't not managed to schedule it yet.
    Is there any one here similar situation? How long you had to wait? How did it eventually unfolded? thank you all!

My priority date was is of 12/22/2016, interview in Chicago on 5/08/2017. No news other that it is under supervisory review. Will do an infopass pending the last request that I made and was completed as of 2/05, just waiting on the mail to come in with the update.

Comment

Pending since June 2016, no update no interview.

For mine i have an i485 pending since June 2016 no interview yet, no update. I don't really know what to do anymore. I have raised multiple requests, spoke to level 2 officers, infopasses etc. And still nothing!

Originally posted by Abderrazak View Post
      Hello fellows,
      Thank you for sharing your experiences here. I am kind of anxious about my I 485 pending application! It is outside the processing times, I don't have no clue about my application. I had the interview in September 2017. Since then no update has occurred, I called many times, I was asked to make a SR , I haven't not managed to schedule it yet.
      Is there any one here similar situation? How long you had to wait? How did it eventually unfolded? thank you all!

Comment

Originally posted by dallastxfiler View Post
        For mine i have an i485 pending since June 2016 no interview yet, no update. I don't really know what to do anymore. I have raised multiple requests, spoke to level 2 officers, infopasses etc. And still nothing!
        Hello, I'm in the same situation as yours.. Since September/16 as derivarive asylee, I'm waiting for a decision. In addition, I also sent a request on November/2017 and no updates!

Comment

Originally posted by dallastxfiler View Post
          Have you tried contacting your congressman?

Comment

Pending since June 2016

Originally posted by azblk View Post
            Have you tried contacting your congressman?
            I contacted my senator last year August 2017 and he replied back with a letter that immigration said they were scheduling interviews for cases in May 2016 at that moment , so I assumed that means since I am June 2016 they will schedule me soon. They did not.

Comment

Im in the same position, we applied for my wife's change of status on 8/26/15, interviewed on January 7th 2016 and are still waiting for any type of decision. Its sad really, as we have exhausted all of our avenues to get a reply. Same response every time (We are sorry for the delay, we are working as fast as possible to process your application).
              Marriage-based AOS- CHICAGO Concurrent filing
              08/26/2015 - Priority Date
              09/21/2015 - Biometrics Scheduled/Completed
              01/07/2016 - Interview Chicago Field Office
              03/27/2018 - Notice of Intent to Deny
              04/13/2018 - Submitted Rebuttal to NOID
              06/00/2018 - Received Approved I-130
              06/00/2018 - RFE received for updated Medical Exam
              06/12/2018 - Submitted updated Medical Exam
              07/02/2018 - Received Approval for I485
              07/06/2018 - Received Green Card in Mail

Comment

Originally posted by helpmylife View Post
                Im in the same position, we applied for my wife's change of status on 8/26/15, interviewed on January 7th 2016 and are still waiting for any type of decision. Its sad really, as we have exhausted all of our avenues to get a reply. Same response every time (We are sorry for the delay, we are working as fast as possible to process your application).
                Hello,
                I'm a derivarive asylee and waiting since September/16. May I ask you what is the status of your wife ?
                Thank you and we hope the get a decision soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X