Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM status

Hello!

Wondering if anyone else filed their PERM on Dec. 1, 2017? I'm anxiously waiting for my application to be processed. Would love to hear from anyone else in similar situation. Thank you!

Applied by last week of Dec 17 when status was showing July application under analyst review. Since then for three month the progress went only to August and nothing else. Not sure, it is because of a backlog or anything else. Let me know if you hear something.

Comment

PERM Dec 2017

My PERM application was filed on Dec 15 2017. And my STEM Extension is ending on June 15th and F1 visa expiring in Dec 2018.

I need to have a PERM decision before May end so Premium I140 can be filed on time. My Employer's attorney informed me that it can take as long as 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by cedarngold View Post
      Hello!

Wondering if anyone else filed their PERM on Dec. 1, 2017? I'm anxiously waiting for my application to be processed. Would love to hear from anyone else in similar situation. Thank you!
      On Dec 15th.

According to Attorney, should have Decision on that around May end, the latest.

Comment

Mine was filed on 22 Sep 2017 and haven't heard back anything yet!

Comment

Originally posted by AJ16 View Post
          Yours might be in the queue and next for decision, i believe!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IntlStudent View Post
          My PERM application was filed on Dec 15 2017. And my STEM Extension is ending on June 15th and F1 visa expiring in Dec 2018.

I need to have a PERM decision before May end so Premium I140 can be filed on time. My Employer's attorney informed me that it can take as long as 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

On Dec 15th.

According to Attorney, should have Decision on that around May end, the latest.
          Yes, my employer attorney told the same period for decision but I feel something is impeding for quick handling of the cases. Previously, they were dealing it quickly but now it is different. I mean since Jan 2018, they show they are dealing with August applications which is very strange and a concern!!

Comment

Yeah, it's very weird PERM analyst review is still showing August. Luckily, I can still stay until May 2 due to recapture time I have. Hoping I can get PERM certified and I-140 approved to file for extension.

Comment

Where are you checking the processing status ?

Comment

Originally posted by desertrose View Post
                Where are you checking the processing status ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey AJ, I hope you already got yours; it is showing the process of November cases now. Is that True?

Comment

Originally posted by 2018memcan View Post
                  https://icert.doleta.gov/

- - - Updated - - -

Hey AJ, I hope you already got yours; it is showing the process of November cases now. Is that True?
                  Not yet Still waiting to hearback.

Comment

Waiting for PERM Status

Hi!

My attorney filed the PERM form on December 13th, and the average days for December applications was 121 calendar days. Does anyone know if this number reflects reality?
                    Once I get an answer for the PERM form (and considering a premium processing for the I-140), how long should I estimate that will take me to have everything in order? 4-5months?

Thanks!! Good luck to all.

Comment

Not yet Still waiting to hearback.

my attorney came back today saying that they received audit on my PERM case. it is an audit on the recruitment process and reports that were prepared. I doubt I will stand a chance of getting it approved as well as I-140 before my visa expires (2 may 2018).

Comment

Originally posted by nickrby View Post
                        Hi!

My attorney filed the PERM form on December 13th, and the average days for December applications was 121 calendar days. Does anyone know if this number reflects reality?
                        Once I get an answer for the PERM form (and considering a premium processing for the I-140), how long should I estimate that will take me to have everything in order? 4-5months?

Thanks!! Good luck to all.
                        Yeah, same here! Mine was applied on Dec 29. Same 121 days but it changed in Feb to 152 days. Not sure that is the real wait period!

- - - Updated - - -

my attorney came back today saying that they received audit on my PERM case. it is an audit on the recruitment process and reports that were prepared. I doubt I will stand a chance of getting it approved as well as I-140 before my visa expires (2 may 2018).
                        Well, that is very sad to hear but don't lose hope! Attorneys have other routes to overcome almost every situation!

Comment

Yeah, same here! Mine was applied on Dec 29. Same 121 days but it changed in Feb to 152 days. Not sure that is the real wait period!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that is very sad to hear but don't lose hope! Attorneys have other routes to overcome almost every situation!

An audit isn't necessarily cause for concern unless your employer made a mistake in recruitment or unlawfully disqualified US workers. I've always found the processing times posted on the DOL web site to be a tad optimistic. I'm seeing decisions - approvals or audits - on cases filed in late October 2017 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FrancisJacobGreene View Post
                            An audit isn't necessarily cause for concern unless your employer made a mistake in recruitment or unlawfully disqualified US workers. I've always found the processing times posted on the DOL web site to be a tad optimistic. I'm seeing decisions - approvals or audits - on cases filed in late October 2017 right now.
                            I totally agree but Audit means a year in addition to the formal process. Well, that makes sense even if the late October cases are decided now because they claim the process for November applications which is not very far from late October

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for encouraging :-) Hope is all one has in these situations. Nonetheless, I will need to exit the country. I secured work permit in canada until my PERM and i-140 gets approved.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X