missing middle name on greencard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing middle name on greencard

I renewed my greencard 2 years ago and have been traveling in and out of US without problems. Today I went to the DMV to renew my driver's license and the lady told me that my documents don't match because there is no middle name on my greencard, so she couldn't issue the enhanced driver's license. I've always put a middle name on all applications, so obviously USCIS screwed up somehow but how do I fix it and do I need to fix it? I don't need an enhanced driver's license but am worried that I will have issues traveling in the future.

Originally posted by ullynx View Post
    I renewed my greencard 2 years ago and have been traveling in and out of US without problems. Today I went to the DMV to renew my driver's license and the lady told me that my documents don't match because there is no middle name on my greencard, so she couldn't issue the enhanced driver's license. I've always put a middle name on all applications, so obviously USCIS screwed up somehow but how do I fix it and do I need to fix it? I don't need an enhanced driver's license but am worried that I will have issues traveling in the future.

my name is long so front card has just one letter for middle name but back of the card has full name, i showed the card at dmv but they only cared what was on front not on back of card. that's what they printed on my drivers license.
    JAN 2018 , GREEN CARD RECEIVED

AOS , 7 MONTHS TOTAL PROCESS TIME

Comment

i just realized my GC also has an initial for my middle name... never had a problem traveling though

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X