Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chances of visa rejection for CSPA by consular officer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chances of visa rejection for CSPA by consular officer??

Is there any chance if we can submit all documents correctly and CSPA age is also bellow 21, NVC updated his name and he got visa interview date but consular officers decides that he/she will not give visa to us? I mean if a child/ derivative beneficiary aged out but his/her age is under 21 according to CSPA , how much chance he/ she has for getting his/her visa? Is there any limitation for CSPA allowed visa numbers? Or if consular officer reject to apply CSPA, what can do the child parents?
    Thanks in Advance....

Originally posted by bestynu View Post
    Is there any chance if we can submit all documents correctly and CSPA age is also bellow 21, NVC updated his name and he got visa interview date but consular officers decides that he/she will not give visa to us? I mean if a child/ derivative beneficiary aged out but his/her age is under 21 according to CSPA , how much chance he/ she has for getting his/her visa? Is there any limitation for CSPA allowed visa numbers? Or if consular officer reject to apply CSPA, what can do the child parents?
    Thanks in Advance....
    Hi ,

I am in a similar situation . Did the consulate officer approve your visa ? Looking forward to your response. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rutz1990 View Post
      Hi ,

I am in a similar situation . Did the consulate officer approve your visa ? Looking forward to your response. Thanks.
      Well final discretion is with visa officer, I have personally seen many cases where VO did not approve CSPA candidate's visa due to age out on interview day. One case had just 17 days over 21 CSPA age, still visa was not approved.

I have realized that when you hire the attorney/lawyer for your case, these lawyers just want to milk money out of cases like this. They would promise you to include your name, which can be done easily if you argue with NVC and ask NVC to pay fees for CSPA candidate with final visa discretion of visa officer on interview day. NVC would let you pay fees and submit documents. But the CSPA candidate will be refused on interview day if aged out. That's how lawyers makes money.

Comment

Cspa

No chances - CSPA is a Law - Officer cannot denied if all documents and age less than 21 year age on the date of interview date - they have to give reason to denied it,

- - - Updated - - -

No chances - CSPA is a Law - Officer cannot denied if all documents and age less than 21 year age on the date of interview date - they have to give reason to denied it,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X