Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

applying Tier-2 :2008 HSMP application refused by pts shortage, is it visa refuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying Tier-2 :2008 HSMP application refused by pts shortage, is it visa refuse?

Hi Team, I applied for HSMP before 9th Feb 2008 for points based system, due to lack of supports I was not awarded full points and received response as not qualified for HSMP with dated 31st March 2008. Does it need to be considered as Visa rejected or just application rejected as points not secured? The following questions made me confused while filling tier 2 -ICT Visa , please help.

1. Have you made an application to the home office to remain in the UK in the last 10 years?

As I made an application before 9th feb 2008, hope I can put as No.

2. Have you been refused entry to the UK in the last 10 years? (Example at at airport or seaport)

For this question I can give answer No

3. Have you ever been refused a visa for any country including the UK in the last 10 years ?
    Here Im more confused now, as my application for HSMP rejection was dated 31-Mar-2008 for not meeting the points required. Does it now considered as Visa refused ? and Do I need to mention the HSMP rejection details here or I can Ignore as it is just application was refused for not meeting required points ?

Also the application is requesting for NI number, I do not remember my NI number as I returned from UK in 2006 (I never thought I would need it so never noted it). Can I mention in application as I have no NI number?

I look forward for your help and suggestion.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X