Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 petition from August 7/2017

Hi there:

I am wondering if anybody else is currently on a K1 visa process. I have received my NOA1, but no word on the NOA2. How long more do you guys think, will it take for my paperwork to be processed? Sent the paperwork for Ukraine fiance to CSC. The processing time on the USCIS website says that of November 30th, they are processing June 27, 2017. Is this going to take at least another month or 2 to get my paperwork going? What happens after the NOA2?

Thanks for any help.

Me: US citizen filing for K1 for my fiance in Ukraine on August 7 2017

Right now as of Dec 31st, they are doing Aug 1st applications. I filed end of september 2017. I hope they are working with september cases right now. You should be getting NOA2 soon.

Originally posted by gringo View Post
    Hi there:

I am wondering if anybody else is currently on a K1 visa process. I have received my NOA1, but no word on the NOA2. How long more do you guys think, will it take for my paperwork to be processed? Sent the paperwork for Ukraine fiance to CSC. The processing time on the USCIS website says that of November 30th, they are processing June 27, 2017. Is this going to take at least another month or 2 to get my paperwork going? What happens after the NOA2?

Thanks for any help.

Me: US citizen filing for K1 for my fiance in Ukraine on August 7 2017

Comment

This past year has been one of the worst I can remember in terms of processing time. Hopefully yours will be resolved soon. I've seen folks with 6-8 month processing. And once they're approved, the Embassy's backed up and they don't get scheduled for an interview for another 2-3 months.
      We have to be patient.
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X