Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B april case still pending with Vermont Service Center

Hi,

My case was received on 11th april,2017 and I received the acknowledgement soon after that. But no further action can be seen after that. I can still see the status as "My case was received". USCIS website says as below:

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad April 10, 2017

The date has been 10th April since several months.I did not go for Premium processing as I got to know about people getting lots of rejections. So i preferred waiting instead. Is there anyone whose case is pending with Vermont Service center and for whom H1 B visa got approved after 10th Apr?
    Last edited by Ankita2306; 02-12-2018, 08:31 PM.

Hi Ankitha,

I am also waiting for the same and there is s much of waiting this year. Donno what to do.. Desperately waiting for it.

Hope God may throw some light on us...

Thanks,
    Chandrakanth.k

Originally posted by Ankita2306 View Post
    Hi,

My case was received on 11th april,2017 and I received the acknowledgement soon after that. But no further action can be seen after that. I can still see the status as "My case was received". USCIS website says as below:

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad April 10, 2017

The date has been 10th April since several months.I did not go for Premium processing as I got to know about people getting lots of rejections. So i preferred waiting instead. Is there anyone whose case is pending with Vermont Service center and for whom H1 B visa got approved after 10th Apr?

Comment

H1B at Vermont Center

Hi, My case is also pending from Sep 2017 onwards @ VT center. I wanted to know 1 thing. My I94 expired on Dec 2017 and my company is not processing GC. My 6 year max-out ends on Nov 22 2019. Is it possible?

1) for me to shift my job on H1B visa while my I94 is expired and extension is in progress?
      2) can I extend my H1B visa by 1 year post 6 years max.... if PERM approval is still pending? Is the 1 year extension allowed on PERM pending or PERM approval?

Thanks
      Harish

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X