Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow-to-join Child I-824 Appl. for Action on an Approved Appl or Petition Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow-to-join Child I-824 Appl. for Action on an Approved Appl or Petition Questions

Hi,

I am a LPR, approved my Green Card 4 Years ago in the EB1 category, when I applied my green card my child was in India. Now my child is 12 years, staying in India, and I want to apply Green Card through I-824 (Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition). I have few questions in the application, could you please help me if you have any information.

1. Part 1. Information About You (Person filing this application): I am the APPLICANT or PETITIONER on the previously approved application or petition. (Which one I should choose)
    2. What supporting documents (as evidences) are to be sent with the I-824 application. Because in Immihelp, Following to join benefits for Spouse/Children page suggest to send "A copy of the original application or the petition that you used to apply for you immigrant visa status" with the application. I filed my GC through a lawyer and do not have copy of the original application. So only copies of the I-797 Notice of action for I-140 and I-485 are sufficient?
    3. What documents are good for "Proof that the child meets the appropriate criteria for Following-to-join benefits"

Thank you so much for your help

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X