Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really need interview preparation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really need interview preparation?

Hello,

I got my AP/EAD a couple of weeks ago, now I got my biometrics taken, now, if I am not mistaken I have an interview, and if everything is fine, the green card.

My question is, my lawyer is offering me a $1000 interview preparation, which is, a meeting that covers whatever will happen during the interview if I get to attend to one.

Is that worth it? I mean, I think it is only a general interview, nothing special right?

Depends on your case

Originally posted by ocramas View Post
    Hello,

I got my AP/EAD a couple of weeks ago, now I got my biometrics taken, now, if I am not mistaken I have an interview, and if everything is fine, the green card.

My question is, my lawyer is offering me a $1000 interview preparation, which is, a meeting that covers whatever will happen during the interview if I get to attend to one.

Is that worth it? I mean, I think it is only a general interview, nothing special right?
    Hi OP,

What kind of case do you have? I understand that you feel a $1000 but you will lose $1225 if you do poorly on your interview. Also, $1,000 is a lot imo. You can always shop around or find free legal assistance that will help you prepare for your interview. You?d be surprised how many people say things they shouldnt say at interviews.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X