X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Field office: N400 Application

I submitted my application on 5/30/2017 accepted on 6/7/2017
    Fingerprint scheduled on 7/11/2017

after my fingerprint i never heard back from USCIS. Now i am started to worry about the case. anyone who filed in Chicago please share your experience.

Originally posted by jeoshah View Post
    I submitted my application on 5/30/2017 accepted on 6/7/2017
    Fingerprint scheduled on 7/11/2017

after my fingerprint i never heard back from USCIS. Now i am started to worry about the case. anyone who filed in Chicago please share your experience.
    the Naturalization process is a long one that takes time and patience. However that does seem like a long period of time in between finger printing and next steps. I would try contacting USCIS and/or setting up an infopass appointment to see what they say. Best of Luck and Best Wishes
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
      the Naturalization process is a long one that takes time and patience. However that does seem like a long period of time in between finger printing and next steps. I would try contacting USCIS and/or setting up an infopass appointment to see what they say. Best of Luck and Best Wishes
      thanks. I tried creating infopass appointment with UCSIS but it didnt accommodated me, saying that my case under normal processing time, which i dont believe it is. so, i have got no option other than waiting for the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by jeoshah View Post
        thanks. I tried creating infopass appointment with UCSIS but it didnt accommodated me, saying that my case under normal processing time, which i dont believe it is. so, i have got no option other than waiting for the next step.
        I?m an Atlanta filer and I waited almost a year after being fingerprinted for my interview. You just have to pack your patience and remember we have changes in our Immigration system so there is an abundance of applications. You?ll soon hear from them, try not to fret too much.

Comment

Chicago Field Office

Hi,

Chicago fielders please share your experiences. My application has been delayed 5 more months. The estimated time was Sept and now saying January 2019. How accurate is the estimate wait time? Please help.

Thank you All,

Comment

Originally posted by Wael_18 View Post
            Hi,

Chicago fielders please share your experiences. My application has been delayed 5 more months. The estimated time was Sept and now saying January 2019. How accurate is the estimate wait time? Please help.

Thank you All,
            I have entered into 12th month of waiting after finger prints and nothing came out yet. still counting.....

Comment

Case status changed online @ Chicago filers

Finally my status changed online.heres my time line so far:
              Filed date 9/5/17
              Biometric after 2 weeks after filing
              10/2/17 - case status changed to ? in line for interview?
              06/7/18- interview was scheduled - awaiting for notice now

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X