March 25, 2017 - Got Married
    April 26, 2017 - Package Sent
    May 2, 2017 - Package received
    June 1, 2017 - Biometrics Appointment
    June 29, 2017 - Status changed to ready to be scheduled for an interview
    September 6, 2017 - EAD mailed
    July 10, 2018 - Interview scheduled!

Interview date August 22, 2018

Yeeeah! The most exciting news for a long long time!!!!

How's everybody doing so far?
    I?m in Phoenix here?s my time line
    April 24, 2018 - day filed
    May 11, 2018 - case was received I-130
    May 11, 2018 - case was received I-765
    May 15, 2018 - finger print fee was accepted
    June 12, 2018 - we are ready to schedule your form I-185
    July 2, 2018 - As of July 2, 2018, we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxxx
    July 6, 2018 - we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765

Comment

Medical expired

Hello everyone! We had an interview today and it went good BUT apparently we need to get a new medical exam cause the one we submitted with the application is expired.

So just heads up for everyone:

IF YOUR MEDICAL IS OLDER THAN ONE YEAR, YOU NEED TO GET A NEW ONE FOR THE INTERVIEW!

We didn't know that, and even though we're grateful that our green card is one step away, it's kinda frustrating that nobody let us know about this detail.

Comment

Originally posted by margoair View Post
        Hello everyone! We had an interview today and it went good BUT apparently we need to get a new medical exam cause the one we submitted with the application is expired.

IF YOUR MEDICAL IS OLDER THAN ONE YEAR, YOU NEED TO GET A NEW ONE FOR THE INTERVIEW!

We didn't know that, and even though we're grateful that our green card is one step away, it's kinda frustrating that nobody let us know about this detail.
        Congrats on your interview! The I-485 instructions do state that you should wait until your interview is scheduled to complete the I-693 and to just bring it to the interview. See screenshot below. Page 12 of 42; I-485 instructions.

You have a year to submit the I-693 from date that it is completed. Then, it remains valid for one more year from the date USCIS receives it. If timed properly, it could actually be valid for 2 years. Of course, if you send it right away with your AOS applications, you are using up that initial 1-year window.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 08-22-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by margoair View Post

Congratulations!
          PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
          11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
          11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
          11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
          09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
          09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
          11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Help with biometrics

My GC was processed by my spouse in November 6 2017 and got my EAD on Jan 13 with Jan 4 2018 to Jan 3 2019. Should I have to send the biometrics document too with the I-765 file. please help?

Thank you,
            Mohith

Comment

Originally posted by robo7 View Post
              My GC was processed by my spouse in November 6 2017 and got my EAD on Jan 13 with Jan 4 2018 to Jan 3 2019. Should I have to send the biometrics document too with the I-765 file. please help?

Thank you,
              Mohith
              We almost have the same timeline, PD NOV 24 2017 and got my EAD Jan 8, I renew my EAD on sept 12 and got a notice/receipt after a week and that they wil process my new EAD card but it says there that I don't have to all fingerprinting/biometric, till now I don't have my new ead card but my lawyer said It has 180 days extension and I can show the receipt/notice to my employer and DMV ( to renew my DL) that it says "if I have not received my new ead card It will automatic extend for 180 days as long you renew your ead card before expiration date.

Comment

Hi,

anyone from phoenix got this update in their status? "we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765"
                I got that after the biometric and it's been 90 days with no update
                F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
                10/3/2018 Biometric
                10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
                10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
                3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
                3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
                3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

waiting for interview

Hello,

I'm F2A applicant waiting for aos interview.
                  Phoenix AZ field office.
                  PD Oct 2017

Please help me estimate when I'll be scheduled for interview.

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldelacruz09 View Post
                    We almost have the same timeline, PD NOV 24 2017 and got my EAD Jan 8, I renew my EAD on sept 12 and got a notice/receipt after a week and that they wil process my new EAD card but it says there that I don't have to all fingerprinting/biometric, till now I don't have my new ead card but my lawyer said It has 180 days extension and I can show the receipt/notice to my employer and DMV ( to renew my DL) that it says "if I have not received my new ead card It will automatic extend for 180 days as long you renew your ead card before expiration date.
                    Did you get scheduled for interview? We have similar timeline.

Comment

They received my package mid november 2017 and until now my case still says you are ready to be scheduled for an interview, it’s been saying that for 5 months now but still no new yet? Anyone has the same experience?? Why so long...

Comment

Originally posted by khanhchu86 View Post
                        They received my package mid november 2017 and until now my case still says you are ready to be scheduled for an interview, it’s been saying that for 5 months now but still no new yet? Anyone has the same experience?? Why so long...
                        I'm also waiting for the interview to be scheduled. I have applied in October 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by niksu01 View Post
                          I'm also waiting for the interview to be scheduled. I have applied in October 2017.
                          you are also in phoenix right?called them a few days ago, and they said keep waiting........

Comment

you are also in phoenix right?called them a few days ago, and they said keep waiting........

Comment

Yours will be soon. I had interview in early January my PD is 08/30/2017.
                              PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
                              11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
                              11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
                              11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
                              09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
                              09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
                              11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by khanhchu86 View Post
                                yes in Phoenix, I have also called uscis and said to wait. when I have checked uscis processing time in phoenix it says 14 to 30 months, not sure do I need to wait another year ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X