Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving visa interview after the date "Date of Arrival in U.S" mentioned in DS160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving visa interview after the date "Date of Arrival in U.S" mentioned in DS160

I have filled the travel information in my DS160 form where I mentioned the "Date of Arrival in U.S." in travel information as 05 MARCH 2018. This was correct and specific to my plans when I was filling the DS160 form around 3-4 weeks back. So, my employer pays the visa fees once I have filled the DS160 form. But now the problem is, I fell sick in between because of viral fever and was admitted in the hospital for about a week. And now when I came back from the hospital, and was scheduling the interview, I see that the first available date itself if 06 MARCH 2018 which is falling after "Date of Arrival in U.S." of 05 MARCH 2018 which I mentioned in my DS160. Though I have now scheduled the interview on 06 MARCH 2018 only, I just wanted to know if it is a problem in the interview like they may have questions on why the interview was scheduled after "Date of Arrival in U.S."? Any suggestions?

Originally posted by abhishekkumar1902 View Post
    I have filled the travel information in my DS160 form where I mentioned the "Date of Arrival in U.S." in travel information as 05 MARCH 2018. This was correct and specific to my plans when I was filling the DS160 form around 3-4 weeks back. So, my employer pays the visa fees once I have filled the DS160 form. But now the problem is, I fell sick in between because of viral fever and was admitted in the hospital for about a week. And now when I came back from the hospital, and was scheduling the interview, I see that the first available date itself if 06 MARCH 2018 which is falling after "Date of Arrival in U.S." of 05 MARCH 2018 which I mentioned in my DS160. Though I have now scheduled the interview on 06 MARCH 2018 only, I just wanted to know if it is a problem in the interview like they may have questions on why the interview was scheduled after "Date of Arrival in U.S."? Any suggestions?

Hi Abhishek, can you share your VISA interview experience. Did they ask question regarding intended date of arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishekkumar1902 View Post
      You can reschedule your appointment and apply with new ds160, i have done the same, no need to pay fees again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X