Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US passport apply for newborn (both parents on Visa in US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US passport apply for newborn (both parents on Visa in US)

Should i use DS-11 PDF print out or Form FILLER which fills in online without manual pen and paper entry?

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
    Should i use DS-11 PDF print out or Form FILLER which fills in online without manual pen and paper entry?
    Either one is fine

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
      Either one is fine
      if i fill online instead of PDF doc with pen, will that application be submitted in online? do we need to go to USPS again after online form submission?

Comment

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
        if i fill online instead of PDF doc with pen, will that application be submitted in online? do we need to go to USPS again after online form submission?
        No, it is not submitted online. You will print it out and bring it to the post office or other passport acceptance facility just like if you filled it out by hand.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
          No, it is not submitted online. You will print it out and bring it to the post office or other passport acceptance facility just like if you filled it out by hand.
          oh ok. i will fill/Type online form and then once it is done i will print out and take it to USPS. i don't want to write with pen. does USPS take passport Photo capture and print for infants like 2 weeks age

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X