Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa appointment for parents using my USTravelDocs profile

Hello,

I am applying for B2 visa for my parents. I used my ustraveldocs profile to book the appointment for my parents (my dad as the main applicant and mom as dependent). I have paid the fees and now I see a notification to make sure that the profile should match the application before applying the visa fee receipt no.

I didn't continue to book the appointment as I saw this notification. Could anyone please let me know if I cannot create appointment for my parents with my profile. Should I now have to create a new profile and again pay the fee ?

If so, is there a possibility that I can transfer that amount to the new account as all the details I gave while scheduling an appointment for my parents are going to the same.

Thanks for your reply.

1. You should create a new profile for your parents.
    2. You should request them that your fee payment be transferred to the new account. It would be up to them to approve or not.

Before your parents visit the US, consider buying visitors insurance for them, available for instant purchase online at https://www.insubuy.com
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Create new profile and manually type receipt no.

I clarified with USTravelDocs on this. They asked me to create a new profile for my father and add my mom as depandant in it. In the visa fee payment page, please don?t generate a new fee transfer id. Instead enter the receipt no from the other profile. This is possible if you have not applied the fee receipt on the previous profile.

Comment

HandMadeWriting.com functions as both a service and an academic counselor, providing reliable assistance and support in overcoming difficult academic obstacles on your journey towards achievement. When given the opportunity to get something absolutely extraordinary, why would you settle for anything less than exceptional? HandMadeWriting.com website​ offers invaluable assistance that will improve the quality of your essays and increase your whole academic experience, ultimately leading to your success in school. To experience the noticeable difference, make sure to promptly place your order. Harness academic research to engage your audience for personal gain.
        Last edited by carolinahoward; 12-09-2023, 05:02 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X