Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD NO RESPONSE 190+ days. (August 2017 Filler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!

Card is mailed....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynk View Post
      I see. My RFE was regarding identity as well. I didn't understand it because I also sent passport, marriage certificate etc, IDs + a super official Birth Extract. However, I think one document was not translated (due to repetition, only if I knew!). After I sent that one with certified translation as well everything seem to get back on track.

Indeed I believe it cost me 3-4 months. It kinda happens nowadays but I've seen lucky people as well.

Looking back my advice would be, don't be afraid of being proactive: As soon as you can, contact congressman, contact senator, contact ombudsman. Talk to L2 just to explain what you think and kindly ask for solutions. I called a few times and only one of the officers was extremely competent and helpful. The others said nothing helpful and suggested me to wait long amount of times.

Good luck my friend.

ps: in a while, you can also call to confirm if RFE response is good and everything is on track now. Because my DHS.uscis account said, "We received your response and your case is no longer on hold."
      feel free to ask if you have any questions.
      I got an update today, an email saying:

April 4, 2018

We corrected your name for your case
      You do not need to do anything at this time
      If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

So it looks like its back on track...
      After they received your response how much longer did it take to get an approval?
      Did they really made you wait 3-4 months??

I thought about reaching out to someone since it's been so long, I haven't worked since 10/1/2017 due to my EAD expiring.
      If it wasn't for my family idk what would be of my son and I.
      Hopefully, I get good news soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lynk View Post
      Card is mailed....!!!!
      Congratulations!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X