Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN visa after EB5 i526

Hi All,
    Good day. I am a naturalized Canadian citizen and applied for my i526 under the EB5 Regional Center category on Apr 30, 2017 (EB2/EB3 were out of scope due to long wait time from my country of birth) and I am intending to work in the US under the TN visa. Has anyone else done this before after applying for EB5 (considering TN is a non dual intent visa) ? On the eb5 investors website for similar questions, I see no straight answers and just law firms promoting their businesses. I do get a sense that this is possible as long as you are able to affirm that the TN visa is going to be temporary. In my case, I have 3 things to support this: 1) Primary residence will be in Canada 2) I chose consular processing for immigration visa process, so I will leave US for the immigration interview 3) Current EB5 processing timeline: it takes 26.4 months for processing as of 31 Dec 2017. For all of 2017, the processing moved forward 50 days even though the number of cases processed was double/triple. So it can take more than 3 years for me to get i526 approval. 4) My family will be here in canada and I will be shuttling back and forth. I cannot afford an attorney at this time and hence trying to gather the details and present my case, if it goes down south during the TN visa interview process. I am planning to go to Pearson Airport for TN visa. Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X