travel to usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel to usa

I would love to say that USA is my most favorite region for traveling cause it has 500 states which are filled with impressive and alluring places which I just love to explore to have a brilliant time in life.

Hello,
    I agree with you. Just rent a good car and you can make a road trip over several weeks by crossing a large number of states simply with your car. The landscapes are just beautiful, we meet many welcoming people who are happy to share their advice. It really is to do. For housing you can stop in motels or hotels a little higher range according to the budget, it is not that this lack on the roads in this country
    Have a nice day

Comment

Renting a car has become more affordable with Uber and Lyft around. There are a lot of beautiful places to see by car

Comment

Originally posted by Elsaminala View Post
        Hello,
        I agree with you. Just rent a good car and you can make a road trip over several weeks by crossing a large number of states simply with your car. The landscapes are just beautiful, we meet many welcoming people who are happy to share their advice. It really is to do. For housing you can stop in motels or hotels a little higher range according to the budget, it is not that this lack on the roads in this country
        Have a nice day
        or you could take that same number of weeks and try and cross the entire state of texas
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by Nelleke View Post
          I would love to say that USA is my most favorite region for traveling cause it has 500 states which are filled with impressive and alluring places which I just love to explore to have a brilliant time in life.
          It's worth the visit. It's no wonder less than 40% of Americans own a passport, because there is so much to see here that many people never leave at all. There isn't 500 states though! I know it was probably a typo but I just thought it was funny!
          Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
          4-12: Arrived in Chicago
          4-14: Picked up by USCIS
          4-19: Email & text notifications received
          4-23: I-797 Receipts received
          4-27: Biometrics notice received
          5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
          5-11: Biometrics completed
          6-04: Interview scheduled
          6-09: Received interview letter
          7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
          7-13: Card was Mailed
          7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

USA is one of the most beautiful countries in the world in my opinion

Comment

If you are going to visit the USA and if you like football, I recommend visiting the Lincoln Financial Field Stadium. I remember the day when I went there for the first time. I was impressed. This is home to the Eagles, by the way. Moreover, you can contact the lincoln financial field customer service in advance and find out the details about games and tickets.

Last edited by BNic; 02-15-2024, 02:44 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X