Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photography/Film rental studio E2 visa UK investment

Hi guys

Just wanted to get some advice, I run a small film production company in London UK for a while, recently have taken on a business partner 50% shareholding, in process of possibly forming a partnership company potentially if required.

Was looking to gather together the funds to source and open a photography/location rental studio in LA.

E2 investor visa came to mind, Im aware there is no set amount but is this the correct visa I would want to begin to look at?

Naturally we already have obtained all the kit required in London, RED cameras, lights and so forth, so it would be very much obtaining the space and then renting it out to those in a hourly dollar format.

So the cost / investment required would most likely be the rental itself, insurance, running costs which are minimal.

Any ideas on what route to take and if the E2 is the right route in itself. It seems it would be a low capital investment and I'm not sure if it its likely to be accepted although a perfectly plausible business investment.

Thanks

Lewis

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X