Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-3 processing time

Hi everyone,
    I tried to find related topic but I couldnt..
    I live in Canada and I got married with my girlfriend(now my wife) in january (2017).
    We applied for K-3 visa and She sent I-130 last May (2017) and I-129F last July(2017).

I have checked updated processing time through the uscis website and my questions are that although they already passed the date that I sent and got NOA1(May2017), I didnt receive any e-mail or call. They are currently processing documents from July(2017). Do you think that I have a problem with my case and my wife has to call uscis?
    Or Is my wife supposed to submit a case inquiry based on processing time?

Does anyone have the same problem?
    Thank you for responses in advance...

K3 processing is pretty much ignored by USCIS, in favor of moving I-130 approvals to the National Visa Center for processing there, unless you opted to be processed in U.S., which would also require your submittal of an I-485 package at same time or after I-130 approval.

--Ray B

Originally posted by dgkn View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I tried to find related topic but I couldnt..
    I live in Canada and I got married with my girlfriend(now my wife) in january (2017).
    We applied for K-3 visa and She sent I-130 last May (2017) and I-129F last July(2017).

I have checked updated processing time through the uscis website and my questions are that although they already passed the date that I sent and got NOA1(May2017), I didnt receive any e-mail or call. They are currently processing documents from July(2017). Do you think that I have a problem with my case and my wife has to call uscis?
    Or Is my wife supposed to submit a case inquiry based on processing time?

Does anyone have the same problem?
    Thank you for responses in advance...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X