Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOS rejection for "incorrect payment amount"!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS rejection for "incorrect payment amount"!!!

Hi, I was filing AOS i485 with i765 and i131, but recently got rejected for the reason of incorrect payment amount. I sent a check of $1225 ($1140 (i485)+$85 (bio-metric fee)) since I thought the i485 fee would include both i765 and i131 filing fee. Could anyone please let me know in this situation what should be the correct amount? Thanks!

Which lockbox did you send it to? I submitted mine on Feb 14, received by USCIS on Feb 20 and got a notice dated Mar 1, that extra remittance was submitted with the application which was not necessary for processing and is being returned. However, the notice enclosed no check, despite the claim in the notice. In addition, the envelope was not sealed (or sealed and later opened by someone).

I also had submitted two I-485s, along with I-765 and I-131. One of them got accepted on Mar 2, and we got 3 email updates with the receipt number of each I-485/I-765/I-131. Also, one of the $1225 checks was indeed cashed by USCIS, so it should certainly be the correct amount. I think it's an error on their part and I plan to call their customer care to find out more.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X